[Talk-us] Civil War sites

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:39:04 GMT 2011

I would definitely be interested. We had a mapping party at Manassas
Battlefield last June, but there are so many other battlefields within an
easy drive of WashDC that need greater visibility on the map. And now that
the weather is moderating, it would be a great time to do some historical
mapping.

-- SEJ
t: @geomantic
s: sejohnson8
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely
of jokes." -- Ludwig Wittgenstein