[Talk-us] Civil War sites

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Tue Mar 8 21:40:12 GMT 2011

definitely. i've done some mapping of the Antietam Battlefield Park,
and would love to do more.

how do you (SteveC) envision this? there are numerous things that can be
mapped, but some would seem pretty unreasonable to attempt in OSM
as it is now (e.g., showing all the unit locations during the day at
Antietam
as they appear on the 1908 Cope maps).