[Talk-us] Civil War sites

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 01:30:30 GMT 2011

So, Steve - when you made your initial query, did you have something in
mind?

There are scads of sites scattered throughout the Mid-Atlantic area and, as
you can see, a number of us with both interest and experience with mapping
historical sites. If we can bring our resources to bear (I'm thinking
MappingDC...) I think it could be a really awesome project.

Cheers,

-- SEJ

t: @geomantic
s: sejohnson8
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely
of jokes." -- Ludwig Wittgenstein