[Talk-us] Civil War sites

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Tue Mar 8 22:09:23 GMT 2011

historical mapping can be hard. i have the resources to do a bunch of it for
the Civil War, but the tagging system doesn't support a lot of the data and
it would just make a mess  of the map, i think, right now.

but there are cases where we could tag historic road names where they differ
in a significant way from current names without too much trouble. this
wouldn't
add clutter.