[Talk-us] border screwup by ToeBee needs reverting

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Fri Mar 25 08:44:51 GMT 2011

The first of your examples ('015 node) appears to be more accurate than the
node it replaced in one of the ways,
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/263660932 which was farther away
from the monument (based on NAIP imagery)

In the second one ('476 node), the changeset improved the position of the
node. It wasn't aligned before. In any case, after the changeset it was only
about 8m off according to NAIP imagery.

I'd say that reverting the border fix changeset would be wrong, given the
number of problems it fixed with the borders. I'd say it was definitely
wrong to attempt to revert it over ToeBee's objections.