[Talk-us] Cool ITO World US and Canada coverage

Sat Mar 26 15:15:47 GMT 2011

At 2011-03-26 07:22, Nathan Edgars II wrote:
>The ITO map isn't loading now; I was going to check if it correctly treats
>a one-way with x lanes as equivalent to a two-way with 2x lanes.

...and maybe 2x+1 lanes. I typically tag an arterial with 2 lanes in each
direction plus a center turn lane as lanes=5. Capacity of such a road is
roughly equivalent to what happens when they build a concrete island
through parts of it (because there are few, or to limit turns from/to,
driveways) and it becomes 2x2.