[Talk-us] Civil War sites

john at jfeldredge.com john at jfeldredge.com
Mon Mar 28 15:10:58 BST 2011

In some cases, portions of the sites are still extant, and could be shown on current maps; other portions are no longer in existence, and should show up only on historical maps, or rendered in a different color, as a historical overlay.  So, the tagging would need to distinguish between the two statuses.