[Talk-us] Any mappers local to NYC/LI?

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 18:19:32 GMT 2011

I have nothing to directly add to this thread, but while I live in DC,
I travel to NY regularly and would love to attend a mapping party or
other mapping event there. If there's a NYC local who wants to
organize a party and wants someone to help, I would be happy to do so.

Regarding the data and license, why don't we discuss this at the event
that you folks organize before putting anything into OSM.

In fact, if someone wants to organize a mapping event around
Christmas/New Years, I'll be available and would love to help.

- Serge