[Talk-us] Gnash 0.8.8, Iceweasel 3.5.16, and debian64 6.0.2 = potlatch 1 unsuable!

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Mon Sep 5 21:23:25 BST 2011

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 11:07 AM, jeremy jozwik <jerjoz.forums at gmail.com>wrote:

> hello list, ive just got my 3rd debian machine up and running. i went
> to go edit some of the openstreetmap, to my surprise it was barely
> usable.
> CRAZY long lag in moving the mouse, keyboard shortcuts not working
> right, autofill broken.
>
> something known going on here? must i install adobe flash?
>
> I use adobe flash on a Fedora 15 laptop.  Works fine.  At least as fine as
flash works.  Currently using the 32bit flash, but want to try the 64 bit
beta.

BTW - I assume the mouse lag is just with gnash running.

--
Clifford

I have promised to cut down on my swearing and drinking, which I have.
 Unfortunately, this has left me dim-witted and nearly speechless. Adapted
from *The Lion* by Nelson DeMille

-or-

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.  Albert
Einstein