[Talk-us] Disney (was Re: access=destination vs access=private)

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:37:41 BST 2011

On 9/15/2011 8:25 AM, Bill Ricker wrote:
> Right, from almost everywhere to almost everywhere, 535 would be better
> than Vista. As long as the marked cast-member-only section of World Blvd
> is access=private, routing should avoid it.

Is this still marked cast only? I haven't been on World Drive there in
years, but I do know that as of last weekend the entrance from Reams is
marked the same as Vista (allowing guests). It may be a de facto one-way
restriction, like Vista east of Live Oak (marked service and authorized
vehicles only, only in the eastbound direction) and Sherberth (marked as
private property - guests etc. allowed northbound at the county line but
with no such signage southbound).