[Talk-us] Disney (was Re: access=destination vs access=private)

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 02:54:56 BST 2011

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 8:37 AM, Nathan Edgars II <neroute2 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Is this still marked cast only? I haven't been on World Drive there in
> years, but I do know that as of last weekend the entrance from Reams i

I'll try to remember to look at signage on World Dr at Contemporary Dr when
I'm there in a few weeks. I don't seem to have a photo in the cross-walk in
the right direction.

If Reams to World is signed for guests, that explains why one of the Annual
Pass podcasters is entering that way routinely. i'll have to detour to come
back from shopping that way in January just for fun once :-)

--
Bill
@n1vux bill.n1vux at gmail.com