[Talk-us] Disney (was Re: access=destination vs access=private)

Phil! Gold phil_g at pobox.com
Fri Sep 16 13:33:11 BST 2011

* Anthony <osm at inbox.org> [2011-09-15 22:19 -0400]:
> Incidenally, for some reason Lulu-Ann put the example of customer
> parking lots in the wiki for access=destination, but I'd say this
> completely changes the original intent of access=destination.  Only a
> few months ago the wiki said "access=destination The public has right
> of access only if this is the only road to your destination."

The US doesn't seem to have the strict legal categories for rights-of-way
that the UK does, but it seems to me that customer-only parking lots match
the sense of access=destination very well, in the sense of, "you're only
allowed to use this if it takes you to an adjacent destination."  What
access restrictions do you think would better fit customer-only parking
areas?

--- --
If the USENET discussion touches on homosexuality or Heinlein, Nazis or
Hitler are mentioned within three days.
                       -- "Sircar's Corollary to Godwin's Law"