[Talk-us] What does the community want from a US local chapter?

Brad Neuhauser brad.neuhauser at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 19:56:12 BST 2011

Brian, just to save you the trouble, the closest there is to a standard is
the FHWA Highway Functional Classification System.  There's a wiki page [1]
and lengthy discussion about its pros and cons on this page if you want to
wade through [2].  Definitely would be a new thread if you want to continue
that discussion...

Brad

[1]
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Highway_Functional_Classification_System