[Talk-us] Update on remapping

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 13:42:27 BST 2012

Don't worry Mike.  I have to nuke I-81 myself as it's almost all created by Lar's from the ways to the nodes.  This would be a wholesale cleanhouse with everything I upload as V1's except for maybe a few ramps that aren't tainted that bad to begin with.  So, I wouldn't have to worry about the ODBL bot. And I just wish the the OSM database wasn't getting a 500 error when trying to download via the Slippy map right now.  Uggh.  I was able to download the I-81 TN relation directly, just can't use the Slippy map.  Too bad the Overpass API can't also download the Super Relations when you download an area. -- James