[Talk-us] Update on remapping

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Sun Apr 1 23:01:58 BST 2012

I look forward to a navigable South Carolina, I look forward to a
navigable Southern California.  Those (and much more other work) seem
weeks away at least, it is safe to say.  Choppy waters ahead, our
next lighthouse is the future.  Stay connected.  Seek answers.  Keep
communicating well amongst ourselves.  This seeming body blow
(license change, remapping, "how quickly it has come") certainly must
not be fatal.

Northern California cleaned up between northern Monterey and San
Francisco.  The Bay Area flirts with "intact" except for some south
Bay freeways.  Silicon Valley is not now navigable but may be soon.
(Some eleventh hour edits on my part didn't clean up nicely or in
time.  Or did they?)  Open chapters of OSM continue.  OSM is at least
the sum of our history and contributions.  Look how far we are
already!

The license change is a process.  A new chapter has begun.  OSM continues.

SteveA
California