[Talk-us] Addition of building footprints in selected

Skye Book skye.book at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 21:24:35 BST 2012

There was initial enthusiasm from some folks I've talked to at the NYPD
Office of Emergency Management.

They're unfortunately hindered more by NYC's ill-suited data policy but the
fact remains that they have far better data than sets like Tiger and get
discouraged seeing folks manually redoing the work they do all day long.
(note: not official word of NYC or OEM, but the feeling I've gathered in
talking with one of their GIS honchos)