[Talk-us] Highway Shield Rendering

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Tue Apr 3 16:59:49 BST 2012

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 8:40 AM, Richard Weait <richard at weait.com> wrote:
> The edge cases are an opportunity for we, as a community, to get it
> right. There are many many more signed routes that will be interesting
> to one or more groups, as long as we have a reasonable way to tag
> them.

That just reminded me... Chicago and Tulsa have city routes.  And
these edge cases (city routes and state secondary/supplemental routes,
especially oddball (Oregon) and extreme (Texas) cases) make for great
prepwork to render cycleway network trailblazers (which tend towards
obscenely diverse in much of the US).