[Talk-us] Highway Shield Rendering

Phil! Gold phil_g at pobox.com
Wed Apr 4 16:49:47 BST 2012

* Nathan Edgars II <neroute2 at gmail.com> [2012-04-04 10:41 -0400]:
> On 4/2/2012 11:35 AM, Phil! Gold wrote:
> >For things like Florida's toll roads, we currently treat that as a
> >separate network, so a route relation tagged as network=US:FL:Toll,
> >ref=528 would get the toll shield.
>
> I've done this: http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/11177509

The server's a bit overloaded at the moment, so already-rendered tiles
might take a while to rerender and show the shields, but new renderings of
not-yet-present tiles are given priority, so I was able to get some fresh
tiles at zoom 15:
http://elrond.aperiodic.net/shields/?zoom=15&lat=28.4117&lon=-80.82026&layers=B0

--- --
He won't be able to summon a demon THAT quick...
                       -- Famous Last Words, #879