[Talk-us] Work to be done

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 05:38:40 BST 2012

Well, with them holding back running the bot, I've been able to save all of I-81 in TN finally.  I-26 in TN and Northern NC still needs a lot of work. I've also taken advantage to attempt to contact a few more people to accept the CT.  Amazingly, I've been able to get another 4-5 people to accept.  Sure, they didn't do too much, but still, anything saved is good and eliminates the need to "clean" stuff in that area. So, I'm kinda hoping that they postpone letting the cleaning bot loose a little longer, say till the 16th at least.  Would give me more time to contact a few more people and do other cleanup work. --James