[Talk-us] Highway Shield Rendering

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 14:40:44 BST 2012

You need to create shields up to at least in the 6000 range for Kentucky.  The reason I'm saying this is that the have a 6000 series for small service roads.  99% of the them they aren't posted, but there are a few that I discovered while working on overhauling my Kentucky files for the CHM project (my personal KY page here - http://cmap.m-plex.com/stat/region.php?u=rickmastfan67&c=usa&rg=ky&du=mi&sort=ra). I can't seem to find my list that I compiled that listed all of the posted 6000 series routes right now, but I do know that at least KY-6011 is posted (Streetview - http://g.co/maps/23mpe). So, on the safe side for the KY routes, I would create shields up to at least 6299 so that when people get around to properly tagging the 6000 series, they will be rendered when necessary. -- James