[Talk-us] Excellent progress, u.s.

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Fri Apr 13 01:36:07 BST 2012

Hey, us, vaguely northamerican OSMers:  nice work so far!

I see excellent progress in California during the recent eight days
of re-mapping.  If you are an editing maniac (like me in the last few
days) you have discovered that BADMAP lag makes you move onto another
region.  I have chased myself over much of San Diego and patched up
the old home town.  Its freeways now emerge as navigable.  The Bay
Area shapes up nicely.  Greater Southern California shows vast
improvement, and yet there is still so much more to do.

We are so many people, loving what we do so hard.

Just a pat on the back and bit of cheer-leading.  Now get back to
work!  (Oops, I mean the fun of OSM).

SteveA
California