[Talk-us] Excellent progress, u.s.

Mon Apr 16 03:53:07 BST 2012

At 2012-04-12 17:36, you wrote:
>I see excellent progress in California during the recent eight days of
>re-mapping.  If you are an editing maniac...

Can you comment on your process? I see very little real, coordinated info
about tools, concrete solutions, or teamwork. As a formerly quite active
SoCal mapper, I'm basically just dead in the water, wondering how much of
my hard work has just been discarded (e.g. speed-limits, lanes, turn
restrictions, source references, carefully aligned geometries, etc.) and
whether to bother trying to get it back. I can't possibly be alone (?).

I can't even find any info on the redaction. What is the plan? Where is it
now? How can I see what it's doing? Shouldn't there be a big, bold link to
this kind of info on the wiki main page?