[Talk-us] Excellent progress, u.s.

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 14 00:26:18 BST 2012

Well guys, as far as I know, as long as the non-CT user didn't add any tags to the node, all you have to do is move said node to a new coordinate and it should then be considered un-tainted.  That's what I was told and that's what happens on the OSM Inspector.  Plus, if you're using the License Change plugin in JOSM, you can see with that what nodes are considered "tainted" when you're cleaning a way. At least I don't have to worry about I-81 in TN getting axed.  I rebuild it from the ground up, and the only parts that could be considered tainted in any way are the ramps from I-40 or I-26 as I just retraced them and kept the nodes, but the nodes were all moved from their original locations. --James