[Talk-us] Here's a weird one

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Wed Apr 18 20:38:40 BST 2012

Hello all,

         Right in the middle of Beverly Hills, on the southeast
corner of Carmelita and Arden (north of Santa Monica Boulevard and
south of Sunset Bl.) appear the words "Pacific Coast Highway." Now,
PCH is at least five miles away. And, an examination of the corner
with Potlatch 2 produced nothing that would make a point saying
"Pacific Coast Highway." I don't use JOSM, so maybe there is
something there that I can't find with my primitive Potlatch 2. :-)
         Can anyone solve this mystery? Many thanks in advance.

Charlotte

Charlotte Wolter
927 18th Street Suite A
Santa Monica, California
90403
+1-310-597-4040
techlady at techlady.com
Skype: thetechlady

The Four Internet Freedoms
Freedom to know all the terms of a service, particularly any that
would affect the first three freedoms.