[Talk-us] Here's a weird one

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Thu Apr 19 01:56:20 BST 2012

At 01:02 PM 4/18/2012, you wrote:
>On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Charlotte Wolter
><<mailto:techlady at techlady.com>techlady at techlady.com> wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>         Right in the middle of Beverly Hills, on the southeast
> corner of Carmelita and Arden (north of Santa Monica Boulevard and
> south of Sunset Bl.) appear the words "Pacific Coast Highway." Now,
> PCH is at least five miles away. And, an examination of the corner
> with Potlatch 2 produced nothing that would make a point saying
> "Pacific Coast Highway." I don't use JOSM, so maybe there is
> something there that I can't find with my primitive Potlatch 2. :-)
>         Can anyone solve this mystery? Many thanks in advance.
>

>Can you give us a link to where you're seeing this? (use the

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=34.080235&lon=-118.394455&zoom=18&layers=M

Charlotte Wolter
927 18th Street Suite A
Santa Monica, California
90403
+1-310-597-4040
techlady at techlady.com
Skype: thetechlady

The Four Internet Freedoms
Freedom to know all the terms of a service, particularly any that
would affect the first three freedoms.