[Talk-us] Parks, etc. Points or outlines

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Tue Apr 24 18:21:46 BST 2012

Hi all,

         In doing the remap in LA, I've run across parks, some
schools and other map features that are marked with both points and
outlines.  For La Cienega Park, the park is outlined, coded "park"
and named. There also is a point for La Cienega Park. My initial
impulse was to delete the point, because the outline captured so much
more information, but I thought I would ask first.

Charlotte

Charlotte Wolter
927 18th Street Suite A
Santa Monica, California
90403
+1-310-597-4040
techlady at techlady.com
Skype: thetechlady

The Four Internet Freedoms
Freedom to know all the terms of a service, particularly any that
would affect the first three freedoms.