[Talk-us] Waterway directionality in drainage canals

Dale Puch dale.puch at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 01:13:28 BST 2012

I would start with the direction as flowing from the spring/rainfall
source, then add the oneway=no as suggested.  This gives a nominal
source-destination flow, even if it is later modified by conditions
(manmade or natural)

A clearer example is a tidal basin.  The normal flow will be out to sea,
but due to tides will also flow in reverse.

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Alexander Roalter <alexander at roalter.it>wrote:

> On 04/28/2012 09:23 PM, Paul Norman wrote:

Dale Puch