[Talk-us] Role of the Wiki

Scott Rollins organist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 19:38:06 GMT 2012

I'll just say that, whether "bug" or "feature," this message perfectly
encapsulates why I am unwilling to spend my time working on OSM. I don't
want to waste my time, and by not having a good place to learn what to do,
I have to do a whole lot of work to figure out whether the additions I'm making
will be useful or simply clutter up the database.

I love the concept of OSM, and I'm glad to have the ability to use maps
based on OSM's work...but the setup of the project leaves me feeling unable
to usefully contribute.

Scott

Scott Rollins, <organist at gmail.com>
Portsmouth, VA