[Talk-us] identifying TIGER deserts

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Sat Dec 15 03:45:00 GMT 2012

Before I log off for tonight, let me share this screenshot I just got from Ruben (cc'ed) showing his progress on creating a slippy TIGER deserts map, pretty much using Martijn's approach of binned average geometry versions. These are first steps and there are still some math problems to iron out, expect an update next week.

http://cl.ly/image/0x3h0s1H1v0k