[Talk-us] MassGIS Building Import - process

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 00:41:21 GMT 2012

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:12 PM, Jason Remillard
<remillard.jason at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I update the wiki
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/MassGIS_Buildings_Import

Jason,

While I think it's great you want to help OSM in this way, I have a
few concerns.

I think it's great that you've documented the process, but even after
following a lot of links that point to other links that point to
Google Docs, I can't find the scripts you use to do the conversion. If
those script are available at all, they're hard to find and review.

And the same goes for the timeframe. It seems you documented this on
Friday and then ran it on Sunday? I don't think I'm the only one who
sometimes takes email vacations on the weekend, and I didn't feel I
had time to look over any of the process. I suspect others may feel
the same way.

- Serge