[Talk-us] [Imports] shawnee county landuse

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 01:40:00 GMT 2012

Just saw some of this going in and decided to take a look.
Specifically this node:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/2078174875

- I think there is pretty good consensus that we don't need addr:state
and addr:country tags
- The addr:street tag has odd capitalization
- The building=* tag typically doesn't belong on nodes
- It has both building and landuse tags. Seems odd.
- There doesn't appear to be a building there on Bing. Is it new?
- Not sure about all the lbcs: tags. Sometimes it is useful to pull in
external information but it is also clutter in OSM
- The tags are all identical to this node that is 60 meters north:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/2078081231

Seems like this could use some more fixing up before it hits the OSM database.

Toby