[Talk-us] [Imports] shawnee county landuse

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 21 17:51:08 GMT 2012

I have added the info to the wiki
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Kansas/Shawnee_County/Import

also the scripts are updated. I am been manually replacing the  plot info
with just the building, so the only info being imported are the house
numbers and zip codes and the lbcs tags. Also for the new script, I create
a single point with the average location of the points making up the plot
and then manually place that on top of the major building manually. this
checks the data and also basically removes all data being copied,
everything is only just the basic facts.

mike

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:14 AM, Mike Dupont <jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com

--
James Michael DuPont