[Talk-us] Anyone want to team up to work on Austin, Texas (was LA and other license changeover challenged areas)

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 05:00:24 GMT 2012

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 3:34 PM, andrzej zaborowski <balrogg at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2 February 2012 19:28, Martijn van Exel <m at rtijn.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't believe I made any non-automatic edits in TX, and those are
>>> already considered clean by the license plugins.
>>>
>>> Note also that if you use odbl=clean you need to make sure other edits
>>> in the history are ODbL-clean and as far as I know there's no general
>>> way to do that.
>>>

>> Are they also considered clean on
>> http://odbl.poole.ch/usa-20111208-20120201-poly.html ? There's still a
>> whole lot of 'dirty' edits by you on there.
>
> 82k ways, so yes, looks like some of the name expansion changesets are
> still counted dirty.  Simon Poole mentioned on IRC something may be a
> little off in his latest stats.

Well I just found 8 TIGER name expansion changesets that have a total
of ~113,000 ways in them and weren't listed on the changeset override
page because they didn't have the bot=yes tag. I have added them:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Quick_History_Service/Changeset_Lists#balrog-kun_bot_edits_with_missing_bot_tag

Toby