[Talk-us] Getting ready for the license change

Mike N niceman at att.net
Fri Jan 13 22:07:03 GMT 2012

On 1/13/2012 4:50 PM, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Speaking of, has anyone talked to balrog-kun yet?  I know he was at
> one point insanely prolific and I often stumble across his data, he's
> currently a decliner.

  I don't have a clue what the below statement means, since he hasn't
said he'll make his edits Public Domain.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/balrog-kun

"All of my contributions* made through this account are ODbL-compatible.
You are free to use my contributions under the terms of either CC-By-SA
or ODbL* licenses at your preference, and you are free to sublicense my
contributions under ODbL 1.0 without attributing me other than as
"OpenStreetMap contributors"."