[Talk-us] Getting ready for the license change

Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 22:55:38 GMT 2012

If you really want to understand this you will need to ask a lawyer. or start a discussen on talk-legal

to me it looks like some political game and splitting hairs about some of the CT details. Considering balrog-kun has a new account where CT is accepted and this declaration then all the data can be adopted by any mapper and declared odbl clean. all the bot edits are already declared odbl clean at http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Quick_History_Service#Changeset_Overrides
and my interpretation is that the whole user account can be adopted