[Talk-us] LA and other license changeover challenged areas.

Kristian M Zoerhoff zoerhoff at sdf.org
Mon Jan 30 18:26:16 GMT 2012

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 11:27:56PM +0100, Martijn van Exel wrote:

> Fort Wayne, IN (also campus)

I can start working on Ft Wayne. I'm already working around Chicago &
Milwaukee, and was going to hit Grand Rapids, MI next, so this is in my
general blast zone.

> Of course, you can also still try to contact mappers who haven't
> accepted (yet), but time is short and there's a lot to be done if we
> want to retain a decent map of these areas after Apr 1.

I have a whopping 5% response rate thus far, contacting mappers in and
around Chicago. There's one flat-out decliner that I'm working to map
around, and a lot of little cleanup in general.

> A remap-a-thon is called for, perhaps?

Probably. I'd propose everyone on list drop all their other projects and
remap like mad badgers for the next 8 weeks.

--

Kristian M Zoerhoff