[Talk-us] Anyone want to team up to work on Austin, Texas (was LA and other license changeover challenged areas)

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 18:02:37 GMT 2012

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 11:51 AM, Paul Johnson <baloo at ursamundi.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 12:20 AM, Toby Murray <toby.murray at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well I'm making my way down I-35 from Dallas to Waco right now,
>> processing data I collected over Christmas and license cleaning at the
>> same time. I would be happy to keep going and do some license cleaning
>> on down to Austin, especially on the interstates. The city itself is
>> indeed a pretty big mess :( Looks like mostly one user who has
>> explicitly declined.
>

> Looks like about 4% of Austin was balrog-kun; I'm in the process of tagging
> that odbl=clean right now per his previous request.

hmm? All of balrog-kun's name expansion edits are already considered
clean by license tools. There is no need to tag them as odbl=clean. If
one of the changesets got missed, it should be reported. Are you sure
balrog-kun wasn't just the *last* editor and david lynch is the one
making the object dirty?

Toby