[Talk-us] Remapping is good

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 20:52:05 GMT 2012

This morning I decided to remap another street off Cypress Avenue L.A.

I randomly choose "Ariva Street" and lo and behold the TIGER2011
overlay said that it was Arvia Street.

TIGER is usually spot on with names and since a Bing search and Google
maps/street view also agree about "Arvia" this street is now correctly
named (courtesy of TIGER).

Luckily I also checked around the neighbourhood and found that,
last night I had messed up Pepper Av (now fixed).

If people are going to spend an entire night armchair mapping,
wouldn't it be great if they all remapped L.A.