[Talk-us] TIGER fixup and mapping "more"

Evin Fairchild evindfair at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 20:56:40 BST 2012

If people don't want to do the TIGER fixup all over again, they could import
the TIGER 2011 data which is of MUCH better quality than the TIGER data that
was originally imported into OSM (though not quite perfect).  In fact, I
sometimes use the TIGER data overlay to get the names of roads that have
been built recently after having traced them from the satellite image.  This
uploading of new TIGER 2011 data would be a much better use of peoples' time
than having to do the TIGER fixup all over again.  Just an idea...

Compdude