[Talk-us] Reminder: OSM US Tile Server

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 19:19:38 BST 2012

These come from the USGS's seamless imagery server. They are scanned and
probably hand-georeferenced, so I'm not surprised they're not perfect.

I don't have an immediate solution for this, but I do have some contacts at
the USGS that might be interested in making sure it's georeferenced
correctly. Feel free to find other areas that have a similar problem.