[Talk-us] License change redaction bot processing North America

Mike N niceman at att.net
Wed Jul 18 12:43:24 BST 2012

On 7/18/2012 6:59 AM, Harry Wood wrote:
> The license change redaction bot has moved onto processing North America

Thanks for the heads up - I'll need to update JOSM.   Now to figure out
how to integrate SVN into Eclipse again so that I can update my 'custom
JOSM version'.   (I've uninstalled and wiped everything, so I'm thinking
that there's some sort of conflict between 'latest SVN' and 'latest
Eclipse'.)   I may as well give up and move to the command line SVN.