[Talk-us] License change redaction bot processing North America

Skye Book skye.book at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 15:35:17 BST 2012

Off topic for the list, but Eclipse is dead simple to get SVN into
since the last for the last few versions.  Install subversive from the
plugin center, restart eclipse and it will prompt you for the SVN
driver.  Check all of the svnkit options and let it install them.
Easier than when we had to go through separate update URLs from
Polarion :)