[Talk-us] LA part of the map essentially is unusable

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 17:02:29 BST 2012

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Charlotte Wolter
<techlady at techlady.com> wrote:
> Everyone,
>
>         Having looked over the damage and deletions for the last hour, I
> feel the redaction has left the LA map essentially unusable. Huge blocks of
> streets are missing, including major roads and some sections of freeways.
>         Do we think that the US map can have any validity if it doesn't
> include LA?

This was pretty much expected according to the license tools that were
available before the bot started running. Same with some parts of
North Carolina and parts of the interstate system. It will get fixed.
Not in a day or a week... but it will get fixed. Just be glad you
don't live in Poland or Australia :)

Toby