[Talk-us] LA part of the map essentially is unusable

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Thu Jul 19 16:53:56 BST 2012

Everyone,

         Having looked over the damage and deletions for the last
hour, I feel the redaction has left the LA map essentially unusable.
Huge blocks of streets are missing, including major roads and some
sections of freeways.
         Do we think that the US map can have any validity if it
doesn't include LA?

Charlotte

Charlotte Wolter
927 18th Street Suite A
Santa Monica, California
90403
+1-310-597-4040
techlady at techlady.com
Skype: thetechlady

The Four Internet Freedoms
Freedom to know all the terms of a service, particularly any that
would affect the first three freedoms.