[Talk-us] Routing tests

the Old Topo Depot oldtopos at novacell.com
Wed Jul 25 15:42:19 BST 2012

@Richard,  I've split the page into 2 digit (
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:JohnANovak/Interstates) and 3 digit
entries (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:JohnANovak/Interstates3d)
for better wiki update behavior

@Charlotte, If there are missing entries, please let me know and I'll add
them.  If you mean status updates, then log in to the wiki, click the edit
button at top right of the page.  If you're changing status for a complete
state segment, then you can simply update that row.  If you're working a
smaller segment, you can duplicate the full row entry, update status and
notes (with the area you've fixed) as appropriate, and save.

If I'm missing the point of your question, message me off list and we can
discuss further.

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 7:06 AM, Richard Weait <richard at weait.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 4:27 PM, the Old Topo Depot
> <oldtopos at novacell.com> wrote:
> > That was me ....
> >
> > How does  http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:JohnANovak/Interstatesfit
> > your requirements ?
>
> hmmm.  Not too well at the moment; seems like the vast number of
> template on that page is causing trouble?
>
> At any rate, I-86 in PA and NY are good to go.  :-)

John Novak
585-OLD-TOPOS (585-653-8676)