[Talk-us] flyers / brochures

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 20:00:45 BST 2012

Just FYI...

Re: the stuff Thea shipped to GeoIQ: it disappeared into the ether as far
as anyone knows. Andrew and I looked for it, but could never find it, so
that's a dead end. Better to concentrate on Steve C as a source.

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." --
Einstein