[Talk-us] flyers / brochures

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 05:33:18 BST 2012

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Steven Johnson <sejohnson8 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm guessing I have a couple hundred of those flyers. I got them from Steve
> C, who sent them to me last year. He may have more, in which case you could
> save the cost of another print run. Not sure if he monitors this list
> nowadays, but worth asking him.

I was sure I gave you several hundred from my trip to London.

I still have several hundred myself (though maybe less than 200).

Order fulfillment services probably don't make sense here due to the
high cost of using them vs low cost of the item itself, or I'd make
some suggestions on order fulfillment houses I know.

I'm going to continue using the fliers I have but I would love to see
new ones. I'd also love to see new high vis jackets made up!

- Serge