[Talk-us] flyers / brochures

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 19:29:36 BST 2012

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Martijn van Exel <m at rtijn.org> wrote:
> Richard,
>
> On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Richard Weait <richard at weait.com> wrote:
>> The sources for the most recent flyer are available, here, I think.
>>
>> https://trac.openstreetmap.org/browser/misc/pr_material/english_flyer_2010_10
>>
>> Preview:
>> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:OSM_flyer_2010_thumb.png
>>

> Thanks, that's helpful. I haven't looked at the full PDF (really slow
> connection right now) - in your opinion, does this need adapting to 1)
> The N-American situation and 2) 2012?

Well it does prominently talk about the CC license which won't be
accurate in another couple of weeks. I also see osmarender on the
globe which doesn't exist any more and the old style logo... but those
are pretty minor things. The license bit would be the biggest thing
that should probably be updated if a new batch is being printed.

Toby