[Talk-us] Highway ref again.

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Fri Jul 27 17:34:24 BST 2012

Alan,

         I think you've identified another area
where clarity is needed: What order should be
used when entering multiple refs. I tend to do it
with interstates first, then US routes, then
state routes, within each group by number, low to
high. However, a definite rule would be helpful.

Charlotte

Charlotte Wolter
927 18th Street Suite A
Santa Monica, California
90403
+1-310-597-4040
techlady at techlady.com
Skype: thetechlady

The Four Internet Freedoms
Freedom to know all the terms of a service,
particularly any that would affect the first three freedoms.