[Talk-us] Highway ref again.

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 29 12:33:27 BST 2012

When it comes to Interstates multiplexing, I think we should list first the one that the exit numbers are for on the highway.  Some examples would be as follows: "ref=I 76;I 70" on the PA Turnpike since I-76 is the "main" route and all the exits along there use I-76's mileage."ref=I 77;I 74" in NC since I-77's mileage is used for the mile markers."ref=I 77;I 64" in WV since the entire WV Turnpike is I-77 (and all exits are in I-77 mileage) and I-64 is just "visiting". If both Interstates are going in the same direction and share the mileage since they both entered the state at the same time (I-20 and I-59 in AL), I-20 would go first there since it's the lower numbered route.  James